Monday, July 8, 2013

2nd Day

Today was fun day, i learned a lot about the Alice Program and had fun with that. I also like the NXT because i have done it plenty of times before in the past. the activities we did today was fun. the human not was very challenging and took us awhile to do but we got through it. I am hoping that the app me and my partner are doing works well because we had a lot of tough challenges with that also. i am excited to finish the robot me and my partner are building and getting it programed. 

10 Favorites

• Fav. Candy: anything chocolate!!
•Fav. Musician: Beyonce
•Fav. Flower: Tulips
•Fav. Restaurant: Olive Garden
•Fav. Snack: Chips!
•Fav. Drink: Dr. Pepper!!! :D
•Fav. Color: Purple :)
•Fav. Type of music: Everything but country basically hahaha
•Fav. TV show: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! <3 :)
 Fav. Basketball team: Lakers! don't hate

No comments:

Post a Comment